Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mystery Supply Challenge

Happy Wednesday friends!  I'm here today with a fun post that some of the fancy SSINK Design Team Members came up...a Mystery Supply Challenge.  We all drew names and had to send our DT member 3 supplies.  We had to use these 3 supplies to create a card for today's post.  I will admit...I was a bit stressed about it, but once I got my supplies from Tonya, I was pretty excited and had fun coming up with something.
These are the 3 supplies she sent to me...
...and this is what I did with them!
My first thought was to use Build a Birthday, but my friend had just found out she was expecting her second baby girl, so I decided to turn the lace trim in to a cute little tutu :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP
Ink ~ Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Set ~ Something for Baby, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Baby's First Framelits, Banner Framelits, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine, Boho Chic Embossing Folder, 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents

This really was a fun challenge and I look forward to doing this again with the SSINK Design Team!  Be sure to check out the rest of the teams creations and click on their individual blogs to see what 3 supplies they received.

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment