Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bundle of Friendship

 
Welcome to the SSINK August Blog Hop!  Today we are showcasing our favorite bundles in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.  I love that Stampin' Up! bundles some of their amazing products together at a discounted price...win for all of us!
 
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 4 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Leanne of Litteraly My Joy.  If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
 
I couldn't pick just one bundle and call it my favorite, so I am using two for my projects today!  I used the Butterfly Basics Bundle and Six-Sided Sampler Bundle.  I love how well both of these bundles worked together to create a pretty card and gift bag.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Pretty Petals DSP Stack
Ink ~ Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Stamp Sets ~ Six-Sided Sampler, Butterfly Basics
Other Supplies ~ Hexagon Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Butterfly Thinlits, Pearls, Ornate Tag Topper, Muslin Bag, Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine, Very Vintage Buttons
 
Don't miss out on one single stop in the hop!  Next up is Jenny G Paper Crafts!
 
http://jennygpc.blogspot.com/2015/08/bundles-are-best.html
 
 
Blog Hop Participant List:
Jennifer at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
Leanne at Literally My Joy

 

5 comments:

  1. Ok, we really need to stop doing this!! LOL!!! I love the bundle you chose! It is one of my favorites. Love your layers and the treat bag is adorable. Great team blog hop projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Bree. I especially love the muslin bag and tag. It's so fun stamping on the bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination you chose to use with your two bundles! So bright and so fun! These stamp bundles are all favorites of mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! You always INKspire me!! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete