Sunday, September 6, 2015

Into the Woods Congrats ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!
We ended the last official weekend of summer on a cold, windy and rainy note...flip flops have been retired, jeans and sweatshirts have been pulled out and all things pumpkin are being made in our house.  I am never happy to see summer end, but I will admit I love all of the colors of fall, which is why I really love the colors found in the Into the Woods DSP...so, so pretty!
We will be attending a reception for our friends next weekend and I wanted to make a fall wedding card for them.  I knew I wanted to use the Into the Woods DSP, but couldn't decide which stamp set to use with it.  Then I had my "duh moment" and cut out one of the beautiful flower images from the DSP, adding a little bit of wooden elements and a touch of gold and... 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Into the Woods
Ink ~ Gold
Stamp Set ~ Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Into the Woods Elements, Burlap Ribbon, Gold Thread, Expressions Natural Elements, Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon

I hope you are all having a fabulous day and a big thank you to all who may be working today!

Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/09/06/mondaymontage51/


1 comment: