Monday, September 14, 2015

Ridiculously Amazing Birthday

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  It was a beautiful weekend here and my family got to spend some time together having fun in the sun!  Knowing these warm, sunny days are coming to an end, I had a hard time dragging myself into my craft room, but I did sneak in a little stamping with the littlest man of the house napped yesterday.
The second Monday of the month means an all new SSINK Card Sketch. 
I love me some little banners, so this was a fun card for me to make!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Garden Green, Schoolhouse DSP
Ink ~ Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Amazing Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Banner Framelits, Banner Punch
 
Now it's your turn!!!  Check out all of the other amazing creations from our design team and play along with us!
 
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment