Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello Autumn ~ SSINK Color Challenge 25

Happy Labor Day Stampin' friends!  To all of you working today...thank you!
I am thankful to have the day off today and have high hopes of spending a better part of my day in my craft room...hopefully the day cooperates with me!
I'm at least starting the day off right with some SSINK Color Challenge stamping! 
These colors feel very fall-ish to me and I had to make, yet another, card with an acorn...I'm a little obsessed with them these days.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Pool Party, Hello Honey, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set ~ Cheer All Year, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Metallic Sequins, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Acorn Builder Punch
 
Be sure to head on over to SSINK and check out the teams creations with these colors...you won't be disappointed!
 
Happy Stamping!
SSINK

No comments:

Post a Comment