Sunday, October 4, 2015

Have a Cup of Cheer ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I had my monthly stamp club this weekend, which means I got to spend time with many of my favorite stamping friends on World Card Making Day doing what we love most....STAMPING!  It was the best way to spend the day!

If you know me, you know I LOVE coffee!  So, of course this adorable little coffee mug from the Cup of Cheer caught my eye right away!  I had fun mixing up all of the designs in the Season of Cheer DSP...so many bright and cheerful holiday colors!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Vellum
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Cup of Cheer
Other Supplies ~ Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Circle Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Natural Chevron Ribbon, Old Olive Bakers, Twine, Snowflake Elements, White Perfect Accents
 
Lots and lots of layers on this card...sometimes I just can't stop myself!  But I was just having so much fun with all of the pretty DSP designs and wanted to use them all!
 
Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/10/04/mondaymontage53/


No comments:

Post a Comment