Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Peaceful Embossed Pines

Two blog posts in a row...it's a Christmas Miracle!  
I broke down and got the Softly Falling Embossing folder and it was just in time for today's SSINK Product Focus...embossing folders!
I tried telling myself I didn't need these trees, but I didn't listen.  They also ended up in my last order and I'm so happy I've fallen victim to my children's inability to listen ;-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Naturals White, Lost Lagoon, Wild Wasabi, Silver Foil
Ink ~ Wild Wasabi, Lost Lagoon
Stamp Set ~ Peaceful Pines
Other Supplies ~ Perfect Pines Framelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Christmas Greetings Thinlints, Silver Thread, Itty Bitty Accents Punch

And here I thought I was doing so well...but I just realized that the Naturals White paper is no longer...that would explain why I have so much of it still!  This is a clear sign that I really need to go through all of my supplies and pull out what is retired.  This needs to happen soon as I will be moving into a new craft room...but pro"craft"nation is my middle name!

Happy Tuesday to all of you and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment