Monday, November 30, 2015

Botanical Dinosaurs

Happy {masculine} Monday!!!  I hope you all survived Thanksgiving and Black Friday!  My family had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving and I totally avoided Black Friday.  I'll stick with Cyber Monday shopping from the comfort of my own home :-) Don't forget to shop the Online Extravaganza today too...it's the last day!
In addition to Thanksgiving, we celebrated the birthday of our good friend Ethan.  He is my youngest sons best buddy and they are as thick as thieves together!  We can never trust them along!  We got Ethan a cool dinosaur for his birthday (which I was later informed was a tooting dinosaur...sorry Erica!) so I decided to make a fun dinosaur card to go with it...perfect for Masculine Monday over at Stylin' Stampin' Inspiration too.

The new Botanical Gardens DSP in the upcoming Occasions Catalog was the perfect addition to these marching dinos!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Botanical Gardens DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ No Bones About It
Other Supplies ~ Botanical Builder Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (stars), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Tags and Labels Framelits

I had a lot of fun with these colors!  These are not colors I would normally use together, but I loved how they all worked together.

Be sure to head on over to SSINK and check out the rest of the teams masculine cards!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Love this! I would have never thought to pair that stamp with that paper, but it is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete