Friday, November 20, 2015

Into the Woods Thanks

Hello happy stampers!  It's Friday, and we all know what that means...time for an all new Friday Mashup Challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch from Heidi and we are mashing things up with Thankful themed creations.
My aunt was kind enough to let me stay with her last weekend while I attended OnStage Vancouver, so I wanted to send her a thank you card for her hospitality.  I don't get to see my auntie often enough, so any time I get to spend with her is greatly cherished!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Gold Glimmer, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Into the Woods DSP
Ink ~ None
Stamps ~ None
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Metallic Gold Thread, Into the Woods Elements, Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon, Greetings Thinlits

I love that we have such beautiful DSP that you can use for the main focal point of your card...sometimes no stamps are required!  

You will have to forgive the wonky lighting in my picture...I'm having a few issues with my editing...technology is NOT my strong suit!

Be sure to head on over to see the rest of the design team creations and play along with us!  We love to see what you create!

Have a happy Friday and an amazing weekend!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment