Monday, December 7, 2015

Jolly Reindeer

Merry Monday stampers!!!  We are getting closer and closer to Christmas...are you counting down the days?  For the first time in many years, I am feeling like I am ahead of the game and I'm hoping it stays that way!
In addition to being ahead of things in the Christmas department, I'm finally getting ahead on my stamping again too...HOORAY!!!!
I am super happy to be able to join my Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration girls for this months Color Challenge!  It seems like it has been FOREVER since I've been able to play along with a challenge and I LOVE these warm Christmas colors.

My very talented friend Melissa made me a repurposed pallet deer sign last year, which was the inspiration behind my card today.  My "pallet" needs a little more practice, but it's off to a fun start!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Real Red
Ink ~ Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Jolly Christmas, Hardwood
Other Supplies ~ Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Accessory Pack, White Embossing Powder

I contemplated putting a red nose on this reindeer...I think I may need to go back and add it!  What do you think?!?!?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and be sure to play along with us!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment