Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Make a Party Wish

Happy Wednesday friends! It's a free-for-all day over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and anything goes!  As I said earlier this week, I finally got to play with some of the new pre-order goodies I got after OnStage, and the It's My Party suite is another favorite of mine!
Not only are the stamp sets fun, but the DSP is flat out awesome!  And the fact that it comes in a 48 sheet stack makes this DSP even more awesome!  Here's a little sneak peek of what's to come next month!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, It's My Party DSP Stack
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set ~ Party Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Party Punch Pack, Basic Black/Melon Mambo Bakers Twine
 
Isn't this card just HAPPY?!?!  It's bond to make someone's birthday extra special!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment