Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Not-so-traditional Christmas Colors

 Good morning happy stampers!  Are you all ready for Christmas or are you scrambling around like I am finishing up those few last minute details?  With as fast as time goes by, I need to start my prep for next years Christmas on New Years day!
One of my favorite parts of Christmas are all of our family traditions...decorating the tree, our beloved Monty the Elf, Christmas movies and so much more!  But sometimes it's fun to break tradition and do something different....gasp!  Okay, not too different, but how about some different colors for a Christmas card?  Don't worry, they aren't too wild and crazy...I'm only changing up the traditional red for some Watermelon Wonder and throwing in a little Pool Party :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party
Ink ~ VersaMark, Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Sets ~ Celebrate Today, Holly Jolly Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Clear Embossing Powder, Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Balloon Framelits, Silver Cording Trim, Metallic Sequins
 
I had so much fun with this card that I decided to flip things over, change a few elements and turn it into a birthday card!  I love it when this happens!


 
Here's to a very merry week for all of you and best of luck to everyone wrapping up those last minute details!
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment