Sunday, January 24, 2016

Botanical Birthday Girl





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Seeing so many of my stamping friends on the East Coast getting hit hard by the winter storm over the weekend had me wishing for warm weather and sunshine for all of them!  I hope everyone is staying safe and surviving the snowy mess!

Day dreaming about the warm sunshine had me pulling out bright and sunny colors for today's card.  The flowers from the Botanical Builder Framelits make me think of Hawaii, where it is much warmer than it is for everyone on the East Coast.  I used them to make a bright and cheerful birthday card for a special birthday girl!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Basic Black
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Botanical Blooms, Hello
Other Supplies ~ Botanical Builder Framlits, Gold Embossing Powder, Metallic Sequins
 
I pulled out my Aqua Painter and Basic Black Reinker to create the watercolor strips...I'm a little addicted to this technique at the moment!
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2016/01/24/mondaymontage61/


2 comments:

  1. I love this, Bree! Your custom-made dsp background is so cool! I was wondering what dsp pack it came from when I first saw your card because I was wondering how I could have missed it. Now I know! And I love your floral arrangement with it's bright, happy colors. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete