Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sending You Love

Hello happy stampers!
 
I finally had some early morning stamping time and had this idea brewing in my head since I pulled out the Lovely Amazing You stamp set to create yesterday's card.  If you haven't guessed, The Balloon Celebration stamp set and coordinating punch are a favorite of mine at the moment.  I just can't bring myself to put them away and use something different!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Perfectly Artistic DSP (SAB)
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets ~ Balloon Celebration, Lovely Amazing You, Watercolor Words
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Bouquet Punch
 
I love how the clouds look so soft in the sky and the word "love" looks to be written in the sky...just what I was hoping for!
 
Thanks for stopping by again today!  Be sure to check back again this week...I got in some good stamping over the weekend and have some fun creations to share with you.
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment