Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Number of Years...

Good afternoon happy stamper!!  Thanks for stopping by today, I am so excited to be participating in a New Catalog Countdown with SSInkspiration.   Today is the second day of the countdown and we have many sneak peek samples for you HERE!
 
I am not much of a frilly-pink-loving-ribbons-and-bows kind of girl, but I DO love the colors and fun embellishments in the Birthday Boquet suite.  I ordered the Birthday Bouquet DSP, but Mr. UPS hasn't delivered it yet.  So what do you do when you don't have any DSP?  Make you own, of course! 
With a few Aqua Painter brushstrokes of Watermelon Wonder on some Whisper White cardstock, I had the perfect background!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Number of Years
Other Supplies ~ Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Metallic Sequins, Large Number Framelits, Bow Paper Clips

Sweet and simple...I love this, even with all of the pink and lace!
 
Don't forget to stop back by again tomorrow for another sneak peak of what's to come!
 
Happy Stamping!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment