Sunday, January 3, 2016

You Warm My Heart

Good afternoon happy stampers!!  Thanks for stopping by today, I am so excited to be participating in a New Catalog Countdown with SSInkspiration.   Today is the third day of the countdown and we have many sneak peek samples for you HERE!
 
I had to get a little bit creative with today's post as I don't have much from the Love Blossom's suite...yet!  I do have the pretty DSP, which I was able to use for a pretty background for and old favorite, Sheltering Tree.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP Stack
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Rose Red
Stamp Set ~ Sheltering Tree
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Mini Treat Bag (small hearts), Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (heart), Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers
 
This DSP makes for a very pretty background for a simply stamped image.  I love it when the DSP does that for a card!
 
I'll be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek as we continue the 2016 Occasions Catalog countdown.
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment