Sunday, February 21, 2016

Peek-a-Boo Sweet Pea





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I spent over 3 hours deep cleaning my craft room this week...it was LONG overdue!!!  It felt good to purge, sort and organize all of my supplies and actually have space on my craft table to work on!  It made creating todays card so much more relaxing and fun!

'Tis the season for babies...it seems to happen every year right around this time! I have two friends who are expecting their first babies in the next month, so I decided to get a head start on some new baby cards.  I've had this idea in my head for a while and finally put in on paper today. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Sets ~ Friends & Flowers, Suite Sayings, Balloon Celebration
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Bouquet Punch, Old Olive Bakers Twine, Tree Builder Punch
 
Isn't that little sweet pea adorable?!? 
  
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2016/02/21/mondaymontage63/


2 comments:

  1. awe - so sweet! love how you used these sets together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your creativity and how you've combined these two sets.

    ReplyDelete