Friday, March 11, 2016

A Bunny Hunt

Happy Friday stampers!
 
My card club is tonight and, as always, I came up with a last minute idea for a cute project for my stampers to create. I ordered the Polka Dot Cone Cellophane Bags a while back and forgot all about them until yesterday morning and decided I HAD to use them for my club.  But I had nothing to put in them :(  I had Goldfish crackers, but those really didn't seem Easter-ish, so I sent my hubby on a bunny hunt!  I knew I had seen the Annie's Cheddar Bunnies at one of our local grocery stores, but couldn't remember which one.  My very sweet, kind and loving hubby went to 3 different stores until he found them for me...he's a keeper!  These cute little bunnies were the perfect little snack to put in these adorable cellophane bags!
Since we are singing our ABC's over at SSINK, I'm adding this quick and easy project to the Anything But a Card post today!  Be sure to check out all of the other fun non-card creations!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Cucumber Crush
Ink ~ Tangelo Twist
Stamp Set ~ Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Polka Dot Cone Cellophane Bags, Cucumber Crush Dotted Lace Trim, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Note Tag Punch, Festive Flower Builder, 1/2" Circle Punch
(I used two retired punches to make the rest of the bunny...don't tell!)
 
This was super quick and easy to put together and will be perfect to tuck in to my kiddos Easter Baskets this year.  And the good news..no sugar thanks to my hubby's bunny hunting skills!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment