Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wired Wednesday - Solving Problems...

...one cup at a time!
 
Happy {Wired} Wednesday stampers!  I will be partaking in a couple extra cups of coffee today after a late night of baseball and choir concerts...and to help me get through some work meetings today...ugh!
 
These adorable coordinating stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs are my favorite for all of my coffee creations!  I love the fun dome lid for the cup...and if you look closely, you can see the little dollop of whip cream on top :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack, Window Sheet, Vellum, Corrugated Paper
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Cucumber Crush, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Caffeine Addict (SugarPea Designs)
Other Supplies ~ 1" Circle Punch, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Coffee To Go Cup Dies (SugarPea Designs)
 
I used this fun sketch from SugarPea Designs to create my card today:
I'm off to brew another cup of coffee and take on the day!
 
I hope your coffee is hot and your Wednesday is kind to you!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your coffee cards. These were the stamps & dies I have been searching for.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the green and kraft together! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete