Friday, June 10, 2016

Dad's Shoes

Happy Friday stamping friends!

Father's Day is a little over a week away...where in the world does time go?  My twins just wrapped up their last day of school yesterday.  I swear they just started a few weeks ago!  Thankfully I got a head start on my Father's Day cards this year and won't be scrambling to get them done the day of :-)

I held off on getting the Guy Greetings stamp set for quite some time, but as soon as I saw that it carried over to the new catalog, I scooped it up.  I don't know why I waited for so long...it's a great masculine set!

'
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Ink ~ Dapper Denim, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ Guy Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Duet Banner Punch, Brick Wall Embossing Folder

Off to work for a bit before I take the rest of the afternoon to get the house ready for another showing.  We've had some positive things happening with the sale of our house, so we are hopeful to have a sold sign up soon!

Have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment