Monday, June 13, 2016

Home Run Birthday

Happy Monday stampin' friends!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I was supposed to head down to Portland OR for the Helvatia half marathon this weekend, but ended up staying home so I could watch my boys play their last baseball game of regular season. While I am bummed I missed the race and spending time with my aunt, I am so happy I decided to stay home..both of my boys played so well and they were both so thankful that I was here to see them play!

This month's SSINK sketch was perfect for a baseball birthday card I needed to make for one of my boys' friends.  Baseball is a huge part of our lives and all of our boys have made some amazing friends over the years...we love every single minute of it!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ May Paper Pumpkin 
Other Supplies ~ Start Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Linen Thread

In other news, the potential buys of our house are having their inspection tomorrow.  This is the one step in the whole process that has us stressed the most...it could make or break the deal.  Our house is old, but well cared for, so we are hopeful all will go well.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you all have an amazing week!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment