Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Jar Full of Thanks

Happy Tuesday stampers!  If you had yesterday off, I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!
I was blessed to have the day off at home with my boys and we took on the job of painting our chicken coop. It was fun to have all of us out there painting :-) And now that I think about it, the color we painted it is pretty darn close to Dapper Denim.  I must have the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge on my mind when I picked out the paint color!

Can you believe this is the first time I've used Sweet Sugarplum?!?!  Usually I break my inks in as soon as I get them.  Thankfully things are slowing down a bit and stamping is happening a bit more than it did throughout the summer.  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Jar of Love
Other Supplies ~ Everyday Jars Framelits, Flirty Flamingo Ribbon

Have a fun Tuesday!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment