Thursday, September 15, 2016

TGI{Almost}F Birthday Wishes

Hello stampers!
 
It's almost Friday and I am ready for the weekend!  This week seems to be dragging on much longer than it needs to.  I had a little extra time this morning, so I snuck some stamping in after being inspired by the awesome team over at TGIF Challenges.  I was too late to link up to their challenge, but it was still fun to play along!
 
I had a few birthday cards that needed to be made and sent out soon and this sketch was perfect for a fun birthday card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Sahar Sand, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets ~ Playful Backgrounds, Sunburst Sayings
Other Supplies ~ Stars Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Brights Enamel Shapes
 
Enjoy your Thursday...Friday is almost here!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment