Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Oh So Succulent Birthday

Happy Tuesday stamping friends!
 
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!  We had a weekend full of Chritmas celebrations with family and friends...it was the BEST!  But I was exhausted yesterday and was so grateful for an extra day off.  After de-Christmas-ing my house, I spent most of the afternoon in my craft room creating away.  Just what I needed after a full weekend and a busy work week ahead!
 
It's time for a new sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I have some birthday's coming up, so I thought I'd get a head start on some of the cards that I'll be sending out soon.  The Oh So Succulent bundle is a great set and so versatile.  I made for a beautiful birthday card.
\
I love the colors in the Succulent Garden DSP.  The are so soft and sweet!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Ink ~ Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Oh So Succulent
Other Supplies ~ Succulent Framelits
 
I kept this card really simple, which is often hard for me to do!  I love the panel of DSP...it gives just the right splash of color!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment