Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Be Still, I've Got This

Hi stampers...welcome back!  It's been a while since I've had a week full of posts and I have to admit, it feels good to be creating as much as I have been.  My job has finally mellowed out after almost 2 years of crazy chaos and I am loving it!
 
I'm using the beautiful High Tide stamp set again today for a card that could be used as a Sympathy or Thinking of You card, which is what our focus is over at SSINK today.  I need to have more of these cards on hand as you never know when you might need one!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, So Saffron
Stamp Sets ~ High Tide, Sending Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon
 
I love creating the wood plank background with this lighthouse stamp.  You've seen it in one of my creations before and I am sure you'll see it again!
 
Thanks for stopping by again today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow morning for the SSINK blog hop!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Love your colors here, and the embossed background is so pretty! And the twirl of the burlap ribbon adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete