Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites ~ Occasions DSP

It's finally Friday, which means it's time for Friday Favorites at SSINK!  This week we are spotlighting our favorite DSP from the occasions catalog.
 
Given that we have entered the month of February, I had to go with the Sending Love DSP!  I love the traditional red and white!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Whisper White, Vellum, Sending Love DS
Ink ~ Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Sealed with Love
Other Supplies ~ Love Notes Framelits, Banner Triple Punch, Sweetheart Punch
Metallic Enamel Shapes
 
Keeping this short and sweet today!  I've got a card class tonight that I am scrambling to prepare for!  I'm hoping the winter storm that's rolling in doesn't keep everyone stuck at home :-/
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touch of vellum and the gold accents! You did a great job showing off the adorable DSP!

    ReplyDelete