Sunday, February 19, 2017

Beautiful Day ~ Monday Montage 88






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Well, the good news is that we have had a few days of beautiful weather!  Sunshine, blues skies and warmer temperatures has made for some very happy days!  The bad news is that I have managed to catch a nasty head cold and ear ache which has left me feeling pretty rundown.  I even took a nap and slept 9 hours last night, which is VERY rare for me.  I am very grateful for the sunshine as it is definitely a help in me feeling better.

Given that I've been a little under the weather, my creativity is suffering a little bit too. When I have a slump in my creativity, I turn to the Stampin' Up! catalogs for some inspiration.  My card today is CASE'ed from the 2017 Occasions Catalog, using the Special Reason stamp set and coordinating Stylish Stems Framelits.


Paper ~ Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Ink ~Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Special Reason
Other Supplies ~ Banner Triple Punch, Stylish Stems Framelits, Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Here's to warmer weather coming your way and wishing you a beautiful day!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/02/19/mondaymontage88/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/02/19/mondaymontage88/


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card...any chance you could make your font a little larger, pretty hard to read even with my glasses on...thanks...

    ReplyDelete