Sunday, April 2, 2017

Bunny Buddies ~ Monday Montage 91






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Oh my goodness, where is the time going?  I can't believe it's already been two weeks since our last hop and now Easter is only two weeks away!!!

With a crazy work schedule, baseball and other fun adventures, my poor stamps have been neglected lately and my creative mojo is running a bit low.  Thank goodness I had March's Paper Pumpkin kit to help me out today!   I used some of the cute little square cards from the kit to make a few Easter cards for a friend.  I love the colors in this kit!


Supplies Used: 
Paper ~ Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Peek a Boo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ March 2017 Bunny Buddies Paper Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles and Squares Framelits
*Shhhh...don't tell anyone that I used a retired Embossing Folder*


Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the Wickedly Wonderful Wendy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2017/04/mondaymontage91.htmlhttp://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/04/02/mondaymontage91/


No comments:

Post a Comment