Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tasty Birthday Treats

Happy Tuesday stampers!  It has been too long since I've ink any stamps up :-(  Our lives have been so crazy busy lately...my stamps are starting to get dusty!  That should hopefully be changing soon though!
Thankfully I have the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge to give me a reason stamp!
These fun summery colors called for a yummy ice cream cone!  My son claimed they looked good enough to eat!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamp Set ~ Cool Treats
Ink ~ Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
Other Supplies ~ Frozen Treats Framelits, Tasty Treats Washi Tape
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and join along in the fun!  We love to see what you create!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment