Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Paisley Birthday ~ HSSCC270

 Happy Tuesday stampers!  How is everyone's week going so far?  I'm wrapping up my last week of summer break before I head back to work on Monday.  As always, summer has gone too fast, but I have a great summer off with my family doing lots of fun things!  I'm not quite ready for the summer fun to end, but I am looking forward to getting back in to my work routine!

We've got some fun summery colors for you to play with in the latest Hand Stamped Sentiements Color Challenge. 
 

Paisley prints seem to be big right now, which is what inspired my card today.  I tend to look at Paisleys and Posies as a fall stamp set, but simply changing up the colors makes for a fun summer birthday card!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Lemon-Lime Twist, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo
Ink ~ Lemon-Lime Twist, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo
Stamp Set ~ Paisleys and Posies
Other Supplies ~ Happy Birthday Thinlits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
I've been on kind of a simple kick lately with my creations.  Sometimes going back to basics helps me get the creative juices flowing for more creative projects!  Hopefully more creativity will be flowing soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to play along with us in this summer fun color challenge!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment