Friday, August 25, 2017

#TGIFC122 Technique Challenge - Watercolor Image

Hip, hip hooray!  It's Friday, which not only means the weekend is here, but it also means it's time for an all new TGIF Technique Challenge!
This week we are watercoloring the main images we have stamped.
 
I have had the Rose Wonder stamp set for well over a year and this is the first time I've used it? WHY oh WHY did I wait so long!  The large rose is beautiful and was fun to watercolor.  It's a simple card, but with an image this big, you don't need much more!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ VersaMark, Berry Burst, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Rose Wonder
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Rose Garden Thinlits, Pearl Basic Jewels
 
I seem to have been on a sympathy card kick lately...they are always good to have on hand, but I hope I don't have to use any of them soon!
 
Here's to a Happy Friday to all of you!
 
And, as always, happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment