Sunday, October 22, 2017

At Home for the Holidays ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Did everyone have a great weekend?  More importantly, did everyone get in some stamping time this weekend?!?!  I had an adventurous weekend of setting up a new neighborhood playground, cleaning out kids' rooms and chasing our silly cow back into the pasture!  But, thanks to a super windy and rainy weekend, the hubby and big boys being gone hunting and the youngest boy not feeling well, I got out of my outside chores and got in quite a bit of stamping time!  I am one happy stamper because I don't get near enough stamping time these days!

The new Stampin' Blends, which will soon be available to YOU, arrived this week, so I was itching to try them out!  They are AMAZING and did not disappoint! Now I need ALL of the stamp set that I can color :-)  I also played with the Embossing Paste and Decorative Masks for the first time.  I am in LOVE with these items...SO.MUCH.FUN!

 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Cherry Cobbler, Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Bronze
Stamp Sets ~ At Home with You, Feather Together
Other Supplies ~ Embossing Paste, Decorative Masks, 2" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, At Home Framelits, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
Happy Stamping!

https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/10/22/mondaymontage103/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/10/22/mondaymontage103/


1 comment:

  1. What?!? You have a cow? I didn't know that. I love these two cards. The Cherry Cobbler pairs beautifully with the wood dsp.

    ReplyDelete