Monday, December 4, 2017

Big On Birthday Celebrations

Hello, hello happy stampers!  We've made it through Monday...one day closer to the weekend, right?!?  My Monday was a pretty good one until I picked up my twins from basketball practice and discovered that one of them is sick...boo :(  My youngest was sick for all of Thanksiving break and I thought by now the rest of us would be in the clear, but I was wrong!  I'm just hoping I don't get it!
 
Since I'm spending some extra couch time with my sickie, I took advantage of the down time to get a little blogging done.  I have SO MANY friends who celebrated their birthday at the end of November and many more celebrating this month!  I've been just as busy making birthday cards as I have been making Christmas cards.
 
I made this card for a very sweet friend who celebrate her birthday over Thanksgiving weekend.  I love this big Happy Birthday sentiment with the pretty flowers, especially since I got to color them with my Stampin' Blend Markers!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whole Lot of Lovely
Ink ~ Basic Black, Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Big On Birthdays
Other Supplies ~ Basic Black Bakers Twine
 
If you haven't had a chance to play with the new Stampin' Blend Markers, you must try them SOON!  They are the BEST and making coloring even more fun!
 
Now I must get my sick kiddo off to bed and hopefully on the road to feeling better!  I'm kind of sad that he told me he doesn't need one of us to stay home with him tomorrow...they are getting too old too fast for this momma!
 
Wishing you all a happy week!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment